Logos Electromechanical products now available at Metrix Create:Space
Our full range of products is now available in person at Metrix Create:Space on Capitol Hill in Seattle. No shipping charges and you get them immediately. We hope to get them out to other hacker/maker oriented retail businesses in Seattle and around the world as soon as possible.
I will have some product samples as well as a quick & dirty demo of our sixteen channel and six channel driver boards at Jigsaw Renaissance's Maketoberfest this Friday, October 8. I won't be able to sell there, but I can deliver product by prior arrangement.
Members of Seattle area makerspaces and hackerspaces (including Metrix, HBL, Hazard Factory, Black Lodge, and Jigsaw Renaissance) who buy any Logos product this October are entitled to a 10% cash rebate. The only catch is that you have to collect it in person. I (Pierce) am frequently at both Metrix and HBL; hit the contact page to make arrangements. And it's in person so I can pick your brains.
This company is possible because of a great number of wonderful people who have made it possible.
- All the folks at HBL and Metrix who have given me tips, encouraged me, answered dumb questions, and served as an impromptu focus group for my ideas. Special thanks to Matt, 3ric, Carl, Mark, Kayobi, Willow, and Pip.
- Jigsaw Renaissance, for giving me the first public forum to talk about Metrix
- Lara Sobel, for creating my awesome logo and various bits of collateral. The website design is largely my fault, however.
- PCB Unlimited and Stencils Unlimited, who made my boards and accompanying solder stencils well, on time, and for a great price.
- Doug Braun of Braun Electronic Components, who made sourcing the parts a relatively easy and painless process.
- My family, for putting up with all the time this has taken and the strange smells occasionally emanating from the garage.