SD log shield for Arduino with RTC and a prototyping area.
Add To Cart
SD Card support
- Allows backup of a large amount of data on SD card and PC retrieval
- Support SdFat library for SD FAT16/FAT32 SC/HC cards
- 3V3 regulator on the shield
Real Time Clock
- Adding date and time data based on the component I2C DS1307
- Support the standard library DS1307
- Date accessed using the format year / month / day of week / hour / minute / seconds
- Time adjustable 12h with info AM / PM or 24H
- Backup Time on lithium battery (lasting 10 years if 48mAh)
- Corrections leap years, months with less than 31 days
- SQW output signal (square wave) Programmable 1Hz (for pulse every second, or 4kHz or 8kHz or 32kHz)
- Clock not subject to bug date before 100 years
And more ...
- Square pads prototyping area to add sensors, actuators, RF, ...
- 5V and GND lines available on the sides of the prototyping area
- Arduino reset button on top
- LED display available on pin D9
- Simple modification provided for adapting the shield to an Arduino Mega
Compatible with Arduino Uno, Uno CMS and Duemilanove
Compatible with Arduino Mega with a simple modification